Thursday, April 1, 2010

Looks Chillly in Chile

I am finally taking a breath. I am breathing. It has been a very crazy week. I started in New Hampshire and have taken buses down the east coast all the way to DC.

I had originally planed this long 9 hour lay over in Santiago, Chile, but after this week I decided not to go out into the city and instead sit in the airport and send emails, read, sleep on a few random airport benches. So, I have just been looking out the huge windows. It is overcast outside, but to me it looks cold, even though I am positive it is not.

Also, I am trying to figure out which grad program to go to next year. It is between these four: Brown, Colombia, University of New Hampshire, & University of Arizona.

Stay tuned for Monday will be the big announcement where I will go.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: