Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Uhh, I don't know..."

So I just returned from my first official tutorial experience.  Luckily for me mine is rather kind.  I have heard of some tutors just shredding papers and crushing the academic spirit of others.  As for me, i feel a little defeated.  Not because he said I did poorly, but because I want an honest tutorial experience but I feel like I just did not know my stuff going in there.  I mean he is an expert in his field and he reads my half developed ideas and asks me questions, which with some frequency I say, "I don't know," as my face gets a little red.   

I know this was the first time and that I will get the hang of this new system but right now, it is quite the adjustment.  Tomorrow I have my other tutorial, so I better get started on my 10 page paper.  I will not give up, but boy this is quite the load.  Or maybe its not and I should...okay I don't know what I should do but something besides getting disappointed in myself.  

No comments: